Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Josiah's Sweet Prayers!




I wanted to save some of Josiah's sweet prayers during the month of December.  I recorded them on facebook so i just copied them over here for keepsake for my JO. I do love his heart and how he is becoming more and more sincere in his prayers! 

Josiah wanted to pray before our meal out with visitors, he says "forgive us for our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen" I've tried teaching him "God is good, God is great. Now we thank you for our food!" But I suppose that's not deep enough for him!

 josiah woke up singing I can't wait to be in 1st grade and his meal prayer was "God, I pray we can believe your commandments and not follow the devil's schemes!"

Josiah's meal prayer today "God, I pray the devil does not trick us with his schemes but we trick the devil. And thank you for the Holy Spirit!"


I love you Josiah and I am so grateful I am chosen to be your Mommy!  

No comments: