Saturday, September 27, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
- i can stand for a few seconds alone
- i can cruise all around our living room and bedroom furniture
- i love talking to myself and waving to myself in the mirror
- i like licking/kissing the glass door, my little mirror, nightstand, the wall, the couch
- i love rubbing everything on my head
- i like to pull myself up on the fan and bounce/dance
- i have successfully unlatched the gate
- i have successfully flipped myself around in my buggy and gotten out of my belt
- i successfully fell off a bed for the first time, got a nice bump on my head
- i have eaten pasta, oatmeal, rice and cauliflower
- a traumatic, kinda funny event is montou getting stuck in the roof of my mouth
- in addition to Jesus Is With Me, I have enjoyed reading Where Is the Big Red Doggie?, Most of All Jesus Loves You, & Baby Jesus board book
- i am learning about expressing my own will- if i don't want to go to bed, i will stand up, throw my pacifier out, etc...
- when i don't want to sleep, i try to put on my charm-smile, coo, laugh really loud, act really happy and playful (i do this also when i meet people who give me desired attention)
- i get in trouble for playing with cords and trying to put the door stop in my mouth
- i am learning to play with my bath time toys rather than eat them
- i play really well by myself- i will talk gibberish, laugh, smile, play with my toys for quite a while now; self-entertain
- every morning, i like to begin in my swing and baby einstein, then eat bfast
- before sleeping, i like to be bounced on the ball and read to
mommy and i went to the track and played; an old man was drying his la jiao (hot peppers) and we decided to take some pictures with the la jiao since everywhere where we live, people are drying their la jiao; we also walked through some rice fields, a wooded path and i played in my walker, but these were the best pics, although less adventurous
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
for MiMi and other hardcore Jo fans- see Daddy and Jo play more:http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/4dc71bd0a902e615ac3a1c730c7db94e
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
they are tearing down buildings everywhere on our campus since the school moved- so now we officially live on a construction site without safety gear- they have been working on the inside and windows of the one next door- these people are top-notch looters- anyhow, they are keeping me awake with all the banging and it is just the beginning- oh what a mess for a little guy to live in!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
my doctor lives 14 hours away- how do i get to see him? i ride a bus, then a plane, then a taxi! my 9 1/2 month stats are 68 cm, almost 27 inches and almost 17 pounds- i know i look like a chunker but the doc says i'm only in the 3 percentile- he thinks i look good (of course) but gave me some stuff (that doesn't taste so great) that he gives the village babies (since i poop too much)- he says they have no problem putting on weight after this stuff (if i can only survive taking it!); Also, as you see here- i had to get an x-ray- how fun! of my hip ( i think i've been doing too much Elvis or something)- anyhow there is a little pop in it so Dr. Dan wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about. Well, Daddy had to go to 6 lines just to sign me up for getting an x-ray (very confusing system yes!) and i fell asleep before i could even get in line for my x-ray but no worries soon after this picture the lady yelled and woke me up ( how fun to wake up with nothing on in a strange place with a very loud lady in your face!)- We are so thankful for Dr. Dan and that everything in the hips looks just fine ( so i will continue to Shake, Rattle and Roll!) I know this is a lot of personal info, hugh! But, i know that some of you adults out there really like to know the nitty gritty of my life...
P.S.- Also got some shots that "Jesus Is With Me" got me through! Still lovin that book!