Tuesday, November 30, 2010

some kind of sports competition at preschool

so this has taken me a while to get on here bc there are ALOT of pics and i just cannot condense down my favs anymore so here you go-
i love the expressions on their faces here!


he was having the best time with this little girl!

















we went to preschool this week on an 'extra' day bc they had some sports competition-i mean how much sports competition can you have with 3 year olds?


he's intense! ha!

i love him with his class, so natural - my teacher actually met me for class at the preschool- my teacher is actually a photo journalist so he took these pics below and gave them to me- he got some really good ones- i'm so blessed to have something i really enjoy in common with my teacher and that he is willing to meet me at preschool for class!




















this is Jo's 'I don't want my picture taken!' face!






1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

What a fun day at preschool!!!