Tuesday, November 16, 2010

celebrating my birthday at preschool!

these are my happy birthday cupcakes to share with my classmates!
I loved giving them out to my classmates- after i would hand one to someone, i'd jump up and say "Yay!" sometimes i even said "You can do it!" ha! I loved sharing my birthday cupcakes! Mommy was like, um, what can i transport 60 cupcakes in?
Answer- Our very large rice cooker!
ha ha it worked great!

so, now you know a large rice cooker works just fine as a cupcake holder :)


this is right after my class sang to me and i blew out my candle!
my teacher was so excited- they had never had homemade cupcakes before



i wanted to dress up for my birthday :)




very happy, as you can see, i got to sit by my favorite girl!



i love hugging and kissing my teachers!


Happy 3rd Birthday to me!
And i got to eat 2 cupcakes!

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Yay! Happy 3rd birthday Josiah!

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

How nice to share your cupcakes with your preshcool!!! Wow, that was a lot of work for Mommy, but she loves you so much, it didn't matter. We love you and are so glad you had a happy birthday!!!