Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to me! presents, cake & more presents!


I was SO excited that Mommy came out singing Happy Birthday to me!


I was trying really hard to blow and blow but i still needed a little help











Oh yeah! Happy Birthday to me!




yummmy





our faces show pure delight!



i got lots of fun presents in the mail from my friends back in America!
i got Super Why Dvd! I was super happy because for 5 months i've been asking to watch Super Why! I also got Princess Presto and Super Why characters!






and Daddy got me an electric Thomas train



MiMi & Poppe sent me this baseball set
Daddy & I taught lots of kids outside how to play


& Grandma gave me money to get this cool sheep bike!




1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

WOW!!! What a terrific birthday you had!!! Your cake looks yummy!!!! And you did such a great job blowing out the candles!!! You are very sweet to share your cake with Sissy and Mommy and Daddy. You got lots of presents too!!! What a fun time for you!!