Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Sissy Cuteness during Bro Bro's Bday Fun!

me at the modeling gig...
Yay! We had balloons! Lots of them blown up and Sissy loved them!
She was so excited hammering these 2 large ones against one another-
great fun, difficult to get a good photo of!















her fun at McDonalds
she is such a 'big' girl!

and riding the train all by 'herself' - just a little helpful touch from Daddy









again, at first- not much of a sand lover- did NOT like it on her feet
i hear Mommy was just like that at my age too :)


here, lovin the sand!

while Bro Bro is in class, this is the kind of stuff I do
I get into stuff...



i found this little thing to ride

& carry around

i wanted to take it into class to see Bro Bro but Daddy said "NO" :(


of course, I love me some Happy Birthday cake!

I am pretty babe-i-licious!

I liked present time too!


i didn't really know what to do with this...hmmm


i loved dumping these!

Happy Birthday Bro Bro!!! I love you! I love what a great Big Brother you are! I love following you around and playing Super Heros and Thomas the train and blocks and playdough with you! You have taught me so many fun things- like looking out the window and dancing and tackling and jumping off the couch! I love taking baths with you and the way you try to help me wash and brush my teeth and when we take buggy rides, you are so protective when people try to come up and touch me. I like it when you push me around in my car too! And when we play in the tunnel together! OH, we have lots of fun together!

1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

What fun you are having!!! MiMi is loving Evie Joy's cute hair style!! We miss you guys and love you very much!!!