Monday, August 9, 2010

trying to make FRIENDS in my new home town...

so i've spent many a hours this past month trying to find friends...
a few times we've gone to the pool
now we don't' have swim diapers and NONE of them do either, soooo
i guess it's kinda like a river of sorts?!



this man was super nice to me and tried to help me learn how to use this vest thing my dad got me, ugh? it's ok....but i miss my blue ring...


here are his 2 kids, who were super nice to me!




i really like the frog!



i always try to make friends at the indoor playgrounds at kfc and mcdonalds-
check out the split pants, pretty common, which means the playground is kinda like playing in a bathroom of sorts, i don't know, we try to sanitize a lot


more playground friends...
sometimes they are kind to me and sometimes they really aren't, they just treat me like i'm a zoo exhibit, etc...but mommy and daddy just keep praying with me and encouraging me to reach out and be kind




these people are learning how to skate on the side of the street- i thought i might join them without skates perhaps?


this little guy was super nice to me!


notice his split pants, ahhh






me runnin with the skaters :)



these little girls like to come to my house to play
only problem is sometimes they come everyday, several times
i did teach them "Sissy" in English :)
instead of calling one another by names they call each other "Little Sister" "Big Sister" etc...so they call Evie Joy "Sissy" It's cute!

they like playing with my toys!


this is a 'more normal' setting of making friends, on the middle of the sidewalk, in front or inside of little shops, running around and so forth...


this little guy is my FAVORTIE! he is super gentle and kind to me and i don't mind him at all touching my cheeks even! his family owns a restaurant we like to eat at!


and this is Mary- she is by far our favorite little girl friend. She really tries to play with me and Sissy when she comes over. She has a real sweet gentle spirit too! She likes to draw Christmas trees :) Anyway, she is super sweet and we hope for more good times with her!


No comments: