Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy First Birthday Evie Joy!

Happy Birthday to Sissy! Brother sang it to me all day, well all week...anyway, of course I loved it!


We went to a park in our city and rode rides, saw animals, got balloons, ate snacks...i loved it!

















we went to the indoor playground at kfc, they sang happy birthday to me in chinese over the speaker- i didn't really know what was going on but i had a good time!

i love this pic of ej and jo!
they are really becoming good playmates!




i'm really into ICE




Mommy made us noodles



and our sweet friends from America sent us a cake mix and icing!
For my First Birthday I had a yummy yellow cake with chocolate icing with white chocolate shavings all over it! AND...




Bro Bro enjoying his cupcake :)



I LOVED IT!!!



It was like 4 cupcakes worth of madness and I ate ALMOST all of it!
My brother would have been so irritated at the mess, but NOT me...i embraced the mess, licked and enjoyed every moment!



yup towards the end....of a very happy birthday to me!


2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Evie Joy! She is one week older than Isaiah:) Cute kids!

Brandon and April said...

Happy Birthday Evie Joy! Wow a year sure does go fast! Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating her first year of life!