Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Auntie Michelle came to East Asia with us!

Auntie Michelle loves us so incredibly much that she flew 30 plus hours with us to East Asia and helped take care of us all for 2 weeks... above- me and Michelle on 1 of many flights
below- me at 1 am in LA airport having a sucker while daddy tries to get us on a flight! i mean what else is a fella gonna do?!

below- at the end of our flying journey...on a little bus, i fell fast asleep!



me & MYSHELLE playin at a park in my new home city :)



riding the train with some locals :)



BUMPER CARS !!!!




DRUMS WITH MY CHOPSTICKS


very EXCITED about my FREE kiddy cone at MCDONALDS!!!
YES WE HAVE A MCDONALDS!!!



me, Michelle and Evie JOy enjoying the indoor playplace at MCDONALDS!










reintroduced to my love of squeaky shoes!



when we found a 'home' and moved in, Michelle was even my roommate!




i was soooo happy she put together my train table!
see isn't she awesome!





again excited about MCDONALDS!
we went there a few times, until there was a fire truck out front and a sign saying no electricity...that was sad....but now it is reopened too :)


me & MYSHELLE by the river
it is a beautiful place
even though i get upset with too many people grabbing my cheeks and saying things i don't quite understand, i mostly have a good attitude and try to be really friendly and offer to shake people's hands instead of them grabbing my cheeks! i'm a real friendly guy :)
i can even say about 5 phrases in their language pretty good :)

me & MYSEHLLE the night before she was leaving
miss her! BUT love her and enjoyed all our good times!




2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Good to see you! Can't wait to see an Evie Joy post about her first time in East Asia!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad I could come and stay with you for a couple weeks. It was so fun playing with Jo and Evie Joy! I wouldn't give those memories up for the world! :)