Wednesday, August 4, 2010

i love me some MYSHELLE too!

Blogger is very slow for us these days soooo these are a little mixed up :)
First picture- me learning how to climb up the slide at the KFC playground :)
this was definitely a highlight!
now i can do every indoor playground, climbing up and down stairs, up and down slides, i am a pretty amazing 10 month old!

i finally got a bath after several days, in the sink! yay for sinks!



Auntie Michelle came all the way to East Asia with us.
We had some good times! And now, i sure am missing her :(

above- me being sooo cute in the airport

i flew over 30 hours and did so good! i slept in this little hanging bassinet on the plane! mommy and daddy were so proud of me! i also decided to completely give up breast feeding during this incredibly long journey :)

below- me being so cute in the hotel room :)


i had some really good times at McDonalds eatting free ice cream and playing on the playground!




FREE ICE CREAM!





Auntie Michelle playing on the playground with me!

Yup she loves me!



me and Bro Bro love looking through the peep holes


aren't i beautiful!


this is what happens when i'm out in my stroller...

and look how sweet i am taking a buggy ride!

i love waving to people and smiling at them! i can now wave and say 'hello'
hopefully we'll get a video of that




this is me playin with myself in the mirror, i was crackin up for like an hour, lovin it!


i dont' really have any toys so this wrapper and box were real fun!








2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! I love these pictures and I miss playing with you EJ!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Too cute!