Thursday, May 14, 2009

a wonderful time at some special friends

i love this dog, it was so nice to me! I even learned how to say it's name, "Doo Doo"
They gave me a pig tail to eat. Mommy asked, "Ugh, can he eat it?" They said, "Yeah, it's good." But, i really didn't know what to do with it.

I just played with it for awhile kinda confused.
I mean what would you do with a cooked pigs tail?
This is a picture of all our delicious food. This family cooks our absolute favorite local home cooked food. We are gonna miss this food so much!

For some entertainment (after Doo Doo got tired of me and my squeaky shoes) I played with these fruity balls for like an hour- they sure were entertaining!

this is a very full me, mommy and daddy
and these are my friends that cooked us such a fabulous meal

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Wow Jo! It looks like you had a wonderful time at your friends' house! I'm really kinda glad you didn't eat the pigs tail - it doesn't sound very good to me, but then again, I've never tried one. I know you will miss your friends there when you come here, but we will make some new friends here too. It will be fun! Can't wait to see you!!

Mimi