Sunday, May 17, 2009

suitcases, a roof & some sweepin

our couch was replaced with suitcases!

oops this one didn't have enough in it for my adventure



i went to my friend's family's house for some good food and fun- i liked daddy pushing me around on this bike



and me and YiRan had a good time playing in the water
(sorry not a face shot- maybe we'll get one later from his mommy)
& i've been practicing my sweeping and mopping skills these days
here is a little peak


here, mommy and daddy made it smaller for me



& i thought about taking a break but it was too tempting

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Too cute!!! Look at you in the suitcases!!! Why didn't Mommy and Daddy send you on ahead of them? It looks like you would fit right in there just fine! (Just kidding -those suit cases get tossed around a lot and you might get hurt.) You are such a good helper. I'm impressed with your sweeping skills and your packing skills!
Can't wait to see you!!!!
Mimi and Poppi