Thursday, May 28, 2009

Saying Goodbye- A few last memories

This amazing piece of clothing was hand embroidered by Yi Ran's Grandma. It was made for him but his Mom insisted I take it because I was going back to America. We felt so incredibly unworthy for such a gift because we know it took sooooo many hours of hard work, but we will cherish it!
this is my last day in my hometown- Above, you can see the pretty mountains, the digger truck i love to watch and where the buildings use to be. Then below, you can see a view of some of our city from our apartment.
my last shot with Yi Ran
my last day hanging out with Peeps!

& my arrival to my Daddy's hometown

& tons of people who love me!

1 comment:

michael said...

and what a pleasant day that was. i really miss you all and cant wait till i can see you guys again