Saturday, May 2, 2009

enjoying the NEW indoor playground on yet another rainy day

Big News: We have a NEW indoor playground! Yippee! Just opened this week so of course, I had to go check it out (since it rained everyday! )
they have this huge sandbox (never before in my town! amazing!)

and real sand toys, which i've never seen, but i enjoyed very much

& of course a slide that i enjoyed (with the help of my friend JOY)
& this fun swing!

me and JOY after a long hard day!



a short video of me having some giggle fun :)


1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Now this looks like a much better day for you ALL! No waiting for transportation or hiking or going across rice fields or streams or stuff like that. Just plain old FUN for little guys! That looks like a great playground and what a friend Joy is!!
We love you!!!