Sunday, November 6, 2016

Love about Josiah!





I've been meaning to write this post for sometime and have just kept putting it off…I just love the way Josiah has matured in his understanding and thinking, growing!
I love that he still loves to "be with me" as he would say, but to do his work near or with me and just have free talk time!  Possibly 6 months ago, He asked such a great question I wanted to remember about what it means to be a Christian- does it mean to believe or to tell others about Jesus? I love his mind and heart are growing in trying to understanding these important truths! 
Also when asked about what does it mean when the Scripture refers to "the things that will not be taken away"Josiah suggested "thoughts about God!" Love this!
I also love that even when i lose it and respond to him with immaturity, he looks up at me and speaks so calmly like a little man, articulating his feelings and thoughts…my heart overflows with this!
I also love how he recalls the things he reads in Scripture and tries to understand them! 
He is such a gift!
Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children! 
He also tries to be so sweet and tell me he likes my food and it tastes good! He has such a sweet tender fun loving spirit! 

No comments: