Tuesday, March 17, 2009

some things i like these days

So, i am now 16 months old! I don't know what that means, but I thought I should write a post. Um, these days I like to climb on things, that is fun! I discovered climbing in my chair and on the couch...I like to jump on the bean bag chair and pillows. I love this show on the Chinese baby channel called Zhi Hui Shu- Wisdom Tree! They sing and dance and do fun little kid things. I call just about every animal a duck or a dog. Today i was walking around doing the sign for "more" while saying "shoe" - we don't know what that means. I am currently getting a few teeth in and that's not fun! I like to walk backwards but i'm always bumping into things, yet i never learn my lesson- and i'm always getting new bruises- bless me, i have like 8 on my face right now because i'm always running into things, jumping into things like the wall, walking backwards into things...you get the idea! And i still love to read. I read for maybe 1-2 hours everyday!
I really like to play musical instruments- i have a recorder and i like to blow into it, but i don't really know how to make notes. I like to play the guitar (above) and i have a little keyboard that i play everyday and dance to. I also have little hand drums and a musical phone. And i love to dance to music (previous post).
I decided i like these icy drinks from Happy's! Here I am stealing some of Mom and Dad's but i think soon they will have to just buy me my own. Also the other day i had my first Popsicle. And as we walked by the locals (i was in my buggy eating my Popsicle), the locals were commenting on how lihai i was- which means i'm fierce (ha) and it can mean I'm really cool too! I'm glad i could impress them :) It was quite the mess- half my face was purple, but we didn't have our camera, sorry. You can see above though i have some rice cake stuck to my face, ha! I like to eat these as a snack but they aren't healthy like the ones in Am, they are very sweet so i'm pretty sure they aren't healthy! But, i like them!

No comments: