Tuesday, March 17, 2009

praise dancin JO

Sundays are our family worship day. Well Mommy and I always start a little earlier with praise time til Daddy comes to join us. This week, Mommy decided to put in the praise portion of Silverdale's Easter from 2007- Well, I loved it! Mommy left the room and returned to me waving my hands in the air, stomping my feet, clapping, twirling...you get the idea- so she went to get her camera and tried to capture a bit. We can only make small videos so you get idea- but really, i loved it- she played the whole worship service back for me and i danced through it all a second time :) She even tried to point out Poppi and Jimmy to me, but i was more interested in the grooving- Thanks for a blast all you 2007 Easter worshippers!

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

We are so excited to see you enjoying the dvd!!! Way to Praise!!!
We love you ALL!!!