Thursday, March 19, 2009

the cute little shoe shining girl

This sweet little girl is the daughter of a shoe shining lady. She has to spend all day everyday in front of Happy's with her Mom. When she takes naps, she takes them on her Mom's back and when she plays, it is with whatever she can find laying around to play with. Every time Mom walks by, her heart is touched and she just cannot imagine working like that everyday with me on her back. So, today Mom's class was canceled and we all went out for a walk. And the little girl's nap time must have been over- so we stopped to play for awhile. In this first picture, she is so cute trying on her Mommy's work vest.


she was so sweet to me

Above- this is Daddy capturing me after i ran off to get into stuff!

And here are people enjoying the strange little foreigner upside down. You can see people in front of me, behind daddy and behind me all looking at me. This is pretty normal.

And this is me just having a blast!

This little girl behind me wanted so much to be my friend
but i wouldn't give her the time of day.

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Look at you making new friends and having so much fun!!! So glad you got to go outside to play!

Love you!