Monday, March 9, 2009

finally a little warm to play outside!

The past couple days it finally warmed up enough to play outside. 3 Weeks ago it dropped 30 degrees and it stayed that way for 3 weeks, yuck! Also, I'm sorry to all my fans out there for no posts last week. Our computer died for 4 out of 8 days and then i was doing some cute and fun things only to find out the camera battery was dead :( So, here are some pics of me playing outside. Yesterday i also went to the market with Daddy but it's kinda a busy outing for pictures- but these veggie seller ladies are always asking for me to come so they happily offered me a tomato and an onion to snack on, but daddy wouldn't let me eat them.
rocks are always fun
i rode my car backwards for like 5 minutes, ha


but i did have fun pushing it all over the place
and this lasted quite a long time!

i found some trash to play with!

and i couldn't quite figure out this straw stuck in the ground

and for fun, this is what me and mommy look like on our steep 'trek' up the hill to the track
we are hoping now that i am only taking one nap, we can get out and play in the mornings at different places around our lil' city

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Wow, what fun you are having with the rocks and trash and straw and your toy outside!! You and Mommy look wonderful!!! (she doesn't look like you are expecting a baby brother or sister - she looks great!!) I am very impressed with your noodle eating skills as well. you are getting so grown up!!We are going to have so much fun when you get to Mimi's house!!! We love you all!