Thursday, February 12, 2009

reading, leaping & some foot action

I spend hours everyday looking at books. I love books! Some of my new favorite books include (above) the FIRETRUCK book from Auntie Angela- I love to pull out the hidden pictures, it is so much fun! (below) MY BROTHER from my Sister Denise- I have fun finding all the things the little brother hides under all the flaps

And from Auntie Amy- ON THE FARM- today i think i went through this book 20 plus times with Mom, but it was sooo much fun!
I love little kids, not so much my age, but a little older. I love if they play with me. Most of the time, they aren't really that interested, but one day this week we went to the track and these 2 little kids actually played with me. We didn't have the camera, but we tried to capture some of my fun on the cell-- here they are leaping ahead of me and I'm not sure what i am doing...i guess this is as close to a leap as i can get :)

This was sooo funny...For some reason i got really adventurous and started playing with my pop up toy with my feet! (this is from my Mumaw)

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

How talented ou are!! Look at you playing music with your feet!! I believe you take after your Poppi in that area!! It definitely looks like you favor that left hand :) but that is perfectly alright!!

lots of love!
Mimi