Saturday, October 31, 2009

Visiting Big Sister Denise in Wichita

every night i loved cuddling with Denise and watching the Poo movie
we went to the duck pond and the playground near her house

here, Denise & I tried to team up against Daddy at the Exploration Station






I even let Denise dress me up like a soldier or something :)



we went to the pumpkin patch & corn maze
i didn't know what we were suppose to do but Denise taught me how to find the perfect little pumpkin - it was so cute- the rest of the night i wouldn't let go of my pumpkin :)




I LOVE Harvey the bunny! We played chase & hung out a lot!



& Denise even taught me how to decorate my pumpkin
she's a great Big Sister!
I love you Deace!

Here we all are: Joel (Deace's husband), Sister Deace, me, Sister EvieJoy, Mommy & Daddy


No comments: