Monday, October 26, 2009

More of US at Elena & Peeps' Wedding

This is actually Elena & Peeps-
the rest of the pics are of US at their wedding :) this is me at the kiddy table :) MARKERS!


our friend Teresa took these pics of us, didn't know which one to post, so just posted all 3





i'm so cute with my baby sister
i've been giving her lots of kisses lately :)

pre-ceremony JO- running around, 2 suckers at one time

my Auntie Teresa played PLAYDOUGH with me during the ceremony
she rocks! these days i absolutely love PLAYDOUGH!

This is me looking so handsome in my outfit from Hong Kong
Jo (23 months) & Evie Joy (7 weeks)

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

What a traveling, dancing, partying family you are!!! So glad you are having so much fun! Hope you are sleeping some too. Love you all and can't wait to see you again!