Sunday, September 2, 2018

Cindy Grace June July 2017 USA

 so I thought she had the cutest passport photo ever with these pigtails!
 And look at her on the airplane! So sweet- she is a pro at air travel!

 She said Mommy look I made an A...not bad for a 2 year old!
 Her first VBS class!




 loves climbing fences with big brothers!

 loved sparklers with Joel & Denise!

 loves puzzles!




 loves this book!









 is a good little exerciser!


 with new friend Ava at the Discovery Museum



 dancing to VBS music!

 so brave! loves swimming and jumping in to Daddy!



 dress up fun!







I haven't been recording a lot of milestones etc.  like I wish I was but I did write down on June 18, 2017 she did pray and say "Thank you God airplane Mommy, Daddy"...I took that to mean Thank you God for giving me a Mommy and Daddy, a family who came to take me home on the airplane!

No comments: