Sunday, January 25, 2015

Passport Renewal Embassy Meeting

Evie Joy had an important passport renewal meeting at the US Embassy today. While there, She knew what every important picture of America was that came up on the tv screen. She explained what liberty and democracy meant as well as gave a 5 minute biography on George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. BUT when asked if she was born in Tennessee she said "I don't know! I know where Tennessee is, MiMi and Poppe live in Tennessee." Then, she made a map of the USA and pointed to where TN is on the map!

Even Daddy was impressed! I asked him if he knew all that when he was 5, and he normally always knows everything, and he was like No, I suppose I didn't! ha! 

1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

I think she takes after her MiMi (hehehehe) :)