Friday, April 29, 2011

Some Jo specific Easter 2011

I gave out eggs and candy to my 45 classmates at Preschool

We also shared the story with them with our hand motions we shared with you bloggers last Easter, we just used Chinese instead of English :)










this is the teacher practicing the meaning of Easter with them

they were all so excited to take their one plastic egg home from America :)


me and sissy prepping ourselves on the Easter story with Resurrection Eggs



playing in my room with 2 friends who came over on Easter Day- the curtain lady's daughter and the fruit lady's daughter :) Their Moms both work in our apt complex and we see them everyday and play in their shops often





she is very excited about her Easter basket i gave her :)


me dancing to "Kungfu Fighting" song on Wii!



Dancing with new friend and English Teacher Sonya. She is from the Philippines. I attend the English School where she teachers one night a week to help give the kids an opportunity to practice their English with a real live foreigner and it gives me good English practice with other kids too!


1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

Jo, it sure looks like you had a great Easter!!! I love how you shared with your classmates, and how well you played with Sissy!!! You are the best Kungfu fighter around!!!