Friday, April 8, 2011

Evie Joy's Very First Hair cut!


hahaha mommy and us kids get our hair done at a place right next door to our apt complex called the hair syrling :) haha daddy gets his done on the side of the street in some alley or something! or he 'attempts' to do it himself!

i love sitting in the jeep/tank to get my cut! soooo fun! and they even give me candy too!


the 'after' shot! aren't i so pretty! the answer is YES!

Mommy thinks i sure am looking a lot like her as a little tot with my new bangs!


lovin the ride!
and big brother got in for a little bit with me :) like i always do with him!
We must not forget to mention the hair cut was necessary because I REFUSE to leave any type of hair bow in my hair to keep it out of my face!!!! :) So now we are all a bit happier!

2 comments:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

Aren't you pretty??!!! Loving the bangs and the curls!! Wish I could ride in a jeep when I get my hair cut :)! MiMi and Poppe think you look adoreable!!!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Cute girl! She does look like you!