Sunday, January 16, 2011

random evie joy ness...

i love going with my bro bro to preschool
because well i love the attention and they all love me
they like me to jump in and participate
like this day, they had some new years party/competition
it was a parent/child competition but one of jo's teachers and i competed...we didn't really do that great :)


this is daddy's teacher's little girl. she came to my house to play
we ate noodles and played with my toys :)



i love the sheep cartoon...and this cool fun sheep toy i bang around and it makes fun noises


me and uncle ivan :)


"cook cook" as i call it- this is my new kitchen and i'm all about doing some cooking these days!




i love practicing making cookies :)


and i love my slide! lately one of my favs is going down face first!
oh yeah, everything in my world is just about wonderful!
except...mommy decided she wasn't going to request me to try a sippy anymore so she just took my bottle away, yup i'm not a baby anymore, i'm over 16 months old, i need to be drinking out of a cup, so i am...the first day i cried 3 hours, second day 1 hour and from there it got better of course...and i only get my paci at sleep times which is funny bc sometimes i ask to lay down randomly bc i want my paci :) i'm so funny :) the pic above was of course when i was allowed to have my paci and when i see pics of myself with my paci, i sure like to talk about it :0 but of course i like to talk about EVERYTHING...mommy and daddy suppose that is bc i'm a girl or something but oh my goodness do i over communicate about EVERYTHING! yup....that's me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she just takes after her mama with all that talking :)

Brandon and April said...

she has SUCH gorgeous big eyes!!! What a doll!
Can't wait to meet her someday!

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

Evie Joy,
We are proud of you ditching the bottle and going for the big girl cups!!! Way to go. We love you and are very proud of you.