Wednesday, April 21, 2010

play dates-almost a year in America brings so many good friends

this is my friend Gavin
we are just a few weeks apart in age
we climbed in his bed and played, ha ha!
and had yummy snacks!

Every Wednesday I have a play date with Lily Grace Pierce!
I absolutely love playing with Lily! We chase each other, have snacks, take buggy rides, so many good times! I think if I had to choose now, I would choose Lily to marry. I mean, she is absolutely my favorite person! I get so excited every time her name is just mentioned! And she is the same about me!



i am soooo excited about Lily!


this is little Eric & little Ruston



LILY!!!!!

aren't we so cute talking


saying goodbye is sooo hard :(
best of pals! I love you Lily!

this is my friend James


these are all 8 of us at James' house for a play date
kinda crazy, 8 kids 4 and under
Jo & Owen are best pals :)
Karlye 2 1/2, Lindsey 10 months, James 4 1/2, Issac almost 4, Karsten 1, Owen 2 1/2,
Josiah almost 2 1/2, Evie Joy 7 1/2 months
all of our daddy's grew up in church together :)




No comments: