Friday, January 1, 2010

Josiah's Christmas

so here is my rundown of Christmas 09 in America-



this is me and cousin Leigh Anna- she was into my car



here i'm redecorating her living room & playing with ANIMALS! they are from the craft section at Walmart and i play with them for hours everyday







above- Grandma Betty sure made some good food- can you tell from my face :)

below-I got put in the baby seat for time out but i liked it, oh my!


me & my MiMi- her auntie said i look like MiMi did when she was little :)





me & Great Aunt Pam, she is always fun to play with!





me & my sister - i love to make her smile and coo and all that baby stuff



me & daddy Christmas morning playing with my cool nativity




me & cousin Abigail (5 months) & sister EJ



Sister Denise (Deace) sent 24 packs of PLAYDOH- oh i was so excited!!!!


I got fit n fun park



one of my favs was Poppe's packaging slip ups...shredded paper! how much fun to play with!






this is my huge present from Big Daddy


Michelle & I played snow with the packaging! I love MY Shell








It was My Toon TV


family picture Christmas 09 Chattanooga, TN


Josiah 25 months, Evie Joy almost 4 months

a few Josiah fun facts- I like to say "YES" alot! Yippie!

& I successfully do "time out" in a chair




i did have fun playing with Uncle Travis & cousin Abigail too! In the video above, you can see how talented Uncle Travis is, entertaining Abigail & me at the same time. I loved dancin to his beat!

No comments: