Saturday, January 2, 2010

Evie Joy 4 months

this is me & my friend Katilyn i love to watch my brother do just about anything
at the family events at cmas, i would get irritated if people blocked my view of him



this is me rolling over!






playing with MiMi & Poppe
i'm getting real playful these days, laughing, smiling, sucking, grabbing...






i cannot decide how i like to sleep anymore
i think i am outgrowing my little bed but we aren't sure what/how etc...i should sleep next; this is an attempt in the tent. i did well night 1 in the tent, but not night 2...so onto a new idea!
smiling at my brother- absolutely adore him!
so, lately i've been seeing a lot of Michelle. I love her! She is one of my favorite people! She gets me laughing and talking up a storm!



Michelle took these cute pics of me!











she is so nice that she has come over lots on her vacation just to love on us!
playin with Michelle

that's about all for now! thanks to all who love me out there! i am a JOY!

2 comments:

God's girl said...

Love that picture!!! Great job.
Evie Joy is so adorable.

MimiRymer said...

You are growing up so quickly!!! Look how beautiful you are and you are so much fun to play with these days!! Love the giggles and laughs and those smiles just melt MiMi and Poppe's hearts!! We love you!!