Monday, August 31, 2009

Whole Bunch of Evie JOY


Evie Joy Marie Rymer was born 7:05 am on August 28, 2009,

measuring 20.5 inches and weighing 8 pounds 5 ounces.





























so Why Evie Joy Marie?

AND Why 3 names again? 1- a family name; 2-a Biblical name/truth; 3-one of our names

Evie means Life in Irish- Evelyn is both of our grandma's names (both our fathers' mothers'). My (Katie's) Grandma has shown me the love of Jesus like noone else on this earth!


JOY because it is the fruit of abiding in Jesus and our prayer for our daughter, that she will know the joy of knowing Him and be an overflowing of His joy to those around her-

Psalm 16:11 You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

Philippians 2:17-18 I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And i want all of you to share that JOY. Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your JOY!


Evie Joy- John 10:10 I have come that they may have life

and that they may have it more abundantly!


Marie is Katie's middle name and many of those in her family and even Michelle's too :)

No comments: