Sunday, August 16, 2009

21 months: Almost Big Brother JO









I made it to 21 months! Here is an update BEFORE I become a BIG BROTHER! So, here is some Randomness about me- My favorite foods: chips, ice cream, frosted flakes, apples, pb crackers, rice, stir-fry veggies, pizza- i am enjoying suckers and a Sonic drink occasionally- I do not like kid's meals, the fast food kind that normal kids dig- they are not my thing at all!
I like running around with my shopping cart and building blocks (above), playing with cars and tools. I am learning to color. This month Daddy took me to the library for the first time and i enjoyed that and am enjoying everyday the books we checked out! I am learning to swim in my ring without help. I am learning to follow instructions "come" "get" "do" ...
I am learning to dribble the soccer ball, holding Mommy and Daddy's hands while walking and beginning to understand it's not so bad going for short rides in the car seat and can enjoy some light shopping- Bi-Low is my favorite place to shop bc they have a cool buggy with a steering wheel!
When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I say is "DADDY!" I love my Daddy, being outside and bath time!
I get in trouble a couple times a week for throwing food and having a fit at the table- i am discovering my "will." And sometimes I get in trouble for kicking Mommy and Daddy and touching "no touch" things.
Some of my new sign language includes: Jesus, Daddy, Mommy, Baby, Friend, Cereal, Story, Sleep, Eat, Play, Stop, Bath, Dirty, Change Diaper
Most of my new Spoken Words (Sorry Mommy can't seem to remember them all for the blog):
Added the (E) to Daddy and Doggie, Poppe, Eat Eat, Hurt, Help, Ugh O, No No, Oh No, Baby, Owen, Issac, Abigail, Tree, Circle, Square, Oval, Yum, Nite Nite, I, Chip, Aww, Gentle, Diego, Backpack, Yeah, Yes, Jo Jo, 3,6,9, Juice, Sleep, Cool, Chip, Meow, Up, Down
Some of my Words I've been using for awhile (just to jot it down): nana, ball, dog, moo, da da, ma ma, horse, noodle, bye bye, hi, bob, bear, duck, quack, Jesus, shoe, sit, moo, rock, wow

No comments: