Monday, January 12, 2009

more food & my very own TENT!

this is me at another favorite restaurant- i am eating sour vegetables and beans, sizzling beef and and another type of fried green beans with of course, rice
and i'm waving to you
don't you love the sour veggies on my face!

And here is my very own travel tent! i am a very picky sleeper so we are hoping this awesome Christmas gift works! I don't like to sleep with Mommy and Daddy and the big tent, is well too big for me to feel like i'm in my bed and if you put me on a bed by myself, i have fallen off and i've gotten out of other man or woman made contraptions trying to keep me "in"

i was so excited that i could see daddy through the mesh parts

2 comments:

chelsea said...

i miss that food...and you. and i also love tents. when you come back to the states i am going to set one up outside your house and live in it. will you let me come in to use the bathroom?

MimiRymer said...

So glad you are eating your veggies! Mommy has taught you well!!(I know you didnt' learn it from your Mimi :). You look so grown up playing in your tent! I can hardly believe you are able to still wear that outfit!! That is so cool. I remember when your Daddy brought it home for you! Love you all!!! Take care of Mommy. I believe she is working too hard since she is trying to answer toy cell phones!