Saturday, September 6, 2008

doctor's visit


my doctor lives 14 hours away- how do i get to see him? i ride a bus, then a plane, then a taxi! my 9 1/2 month stats are 68 cm, almost 27 inches and almost 17 pounds- i know i look like a chunker but the doc says i'm only in the 3 percentile- he thinks i look good (of course) but gave me some stuff (that doesn't taste so great) that he gives the village babies (since i poop too much)- he says they have no problem putting on weight after this stuff (if i can only survive taking it!); Also, as you see here- i had to get an x-ray- how fun! of my hip ( i think i've been doing too much Elvis or something)- anyhow there is a little pop in it so Dr. Dan wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about. Well, Daddy had to go to 6 lines just to sign me up for getting an x-ray (very confusing system yes!) and i fell asleep before i could even get in line for my x-ray but no worries soon after this picture the lady yelled and woke me up ( how fun to wake up with nothing on in a strange place with a very loud lady in your face!)- We are so thankful for Dr. Dan and that everything in the hips looks just fine ( so i will continue to Shake, Rattle and Roll!) I know this is a lot of personal info, hugh! But, i know that some of you adults out there really like to know the nitty gritty of my life...

P.S.- Also got some shots that "Jesus Is With Me" got me through! Still lovin that book!

1 comment:

God's girl said...

OH this is so fun to read!
Love you!
Ang