Monday, September 15, 2008

10 months- random jo info

fan-dancin jo

  • i can stand for a few seconds alone
  • i can cruise all around our living room and bedroom furniture
  • i love talking to myself and waving to myself in the mirror
  • i like licking/kissing the glass door, my little mirror, nightstand, the wall, the couch
  • i love rubbing everything on my head
  • i like to pull myself up on the fan and bounce/dance
  • i have successfully unlatched the gate
  • i have successfully flipped myself around in my buggy and gotten out of my belt
  • i successfully fell off a bed for the first time, got a nice bump on my head
  • i have eaten pasta, oatmeal, rice and cauliflower
  • a traumatic, kinda funny event is montou getting stuck in the roof of my mouth
  • in addition to Jesus Is With Me, I have enjoyed reading Where Is the Big Red Doggie?, Most of All Jesus Loves You, & Baby Jesus board book
  • i am learning about expressing my own will- if i don't want to go to bed, i will stand up, throw my pacifier out, etc...
  • when i don't want to sleep, i try to put on my charm-smile, coo, laugh really loud, act really happy and playful (i do this also when i meet people who give me desired attention)
  • i get in trouble for playing with cords and trying to put the door stop in my mouth
  • i am learning to play with my bath time toys rather than eat them
  • i play really well by myself- i will talk gibberish, laugh, smile, play with my toys for quite a while now; self-entertain
  • every morning, i like to begin in my swing and baby einstein, then eat bfast
  • before sleeping, i like to be bounced on the ball and read to

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Josiah!! You must be wearing your Mommy and Daddy Out!! You have grown so much and are doing so many interesting things! You look so happy and sooooo handsome! I sure hope you didn't eat any of the peppers that were drying behind you. Mimi and Poppi are so proud of you (and Mommy and Daddy too of course!) We love you all and pray for you all the time!