Sunday, August 17, 2008

9 months old jo




i finally made it to 9 months! i heard this was a huge turning point (well i heard my daddy screamed until he was 9 months and then he decided to be nice to poppi and mimi so i figure i've got some good things coming after 9 months too!) some new things about me- my favorite new food is mantou, a steamed rice bread. daddy lets me stuff it all in my mouth but mommy makes me eat little pieces and not make such a big mess ( i am eatting some in one of the pictures); my all time favorite food is apples- i have eatten apples boiled, steamed, applesauce, apple juice, and baishi pingguo ( a local dish); also above you can see sometimes i sleep with my little bum up in the air and recently i've liked to play in my crib before going to sleep (sometimes a little too long)- i like to crawl around and pull myself up and all that fun stuff, i also like to sleep stuffed between 2 pillows or other soft objects (not sure what that is all about); my favorite game is peak-a-bo0 and i love to wave bye bye now!

No comments: