Friday, May 16, 2008

happy 6 months old to me


i normally stick to sharing pictures for all you who love me
to celebrate my turning a half a year old i thought i'd write a little blog...

things about me (so far)
i don't do anything all that exciting yet- i roll over if i really want to, but the desire is not that often, i can scoot to get what i want but i dont' really understand how i'm scooting, i don't even really play with toys except to put them in my mouth, my favoirtie food-of course, mommy's milk, but i am soon to discover a world of other tastes and textures, i prefer to be carried in a front pack or sling over a stroller, i love baths, i am a man of habit- i like to bath each night before bed and sleep with my hands up in praise the Lord position in my bed for each nap and nighttime sleeping, i smile all the time, i love meeting people- i am very friendly and happy and energetic, which has proved to make me an excellent travel partner, i am very determined, stubborn, very expressive and talkative- i really have a lot to say (blugh..., da da, cooo...), i am a great cuddle buddie too, i am sweet, tender and loving (of course i'm getting benefits for acting such ways!), but seriously i love to be loved and get lots of attention.

in case you feel like you couldn't get all this from my pics, this is a jie shao about me

1 comment:

God's girl said...

Ah-love the update. He is absolutely adorable! LOVE it!
Love you!
Ang