Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Enough Elijah!

Some Elijah life at 3
Doing some Math with EJ- she is so patient with him
beating up Josiah - he likes it! 
practicing going potty
I look so cute and sweet sleeping
I wanted Mommy to write my name on my bed
I've been learning about the character and nature of God

potty wheels

feel asleep on Mommy's lap- she is not complaining! 
E is for elephants! Doing my Spelling with Evie Joy
Mommy wants to always remember how sweet I was to hold! 
Elijah prepping for foot surgery at a local hospital with a foreign doctor
Below, so warn out after a long day at pre-opt

pre and post surgery shots at the hospital 

below, hahaha loved the way they organized the meds for simple minded folks like me


When I annoy Mommy she hits me with this pool noodle light saber- 

I love Batman these days! 
Math with our friend Harmony
and spelling out words with magnet letters




Exercising with Mommy

I love dotters 

silly outside upside down

Daddy told me to play in my room- I am Spiderman driving my car

This was funny I was preparing all the stuffed animals pizza and then cake for Mommy's pretend Birthday party where I wrapped her gifts in socks and put them under a tree

3 comments:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

Elijah, you are such a joy! What a wonderful smile you have! Keep sharing it with everyone you meet. So glad you are learning to us the potty! What a big boy you are getting to be! Keep learning and obeying! We love you and hope to see you soon!

ปั่นสล็อต said...

pg-slot.game เว็บ ปั่นสล็อต ออนไลน์ คุณภาพได้เงินจริง 100 % สามารถเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว เล่นได้บนมือถือ

บริการ said...

บริการ pg slot สำหรับค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่มีนักพนันเลือกเข้าไปสมัครเป็นสมาชิก กันจำนวนไม่ใช่น้อยก็น่าจะจึง ควรยกให้กับ PG เลยเพราะว่าค่ายเกมที่นี้ จัดเต็มทุกความบันเทิง