Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Attempts With 3

 both wanted to hold Judah, ha so we took turns!

 it's hard to get all them looking, smiling, eyes open...

 I do think they are so cute looking at one another!


 Judah um, wanted some milk, ha! over the pictures Mommy!




I don't know which is my favorite, so I'm just posting them all for their keepsake!  And they are inside bc our Easter is spent sharing Easter in our home with guests upon guests so we don't get out that day to some lovely place, but I'm so glad my kids have such a significant reason why their Easter pics are inside!  Love you guys! Thanks for trying to give Mommy a picture!

1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

I agree with your Mommy! They are all my favorites! Josiah, you look so handsome and grown up in your Easter clothes! Evie Joy, I love your pretty dress! You look like a sweetie princess. Judah, you look so sweet in your vest!
What a great looking bunch you are!