Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011 Highlights!

Okay so this Christmas post is all about Josiah- i will do one for each kiddo since i do print these out every year and a half for them to keep...so here goes Josiah's Christmas week.... eating Christmas dinner #1 with friend Chris/Juzi (Orange is her Chinese name) and Kelly




friends Ivan and Winnie spent 5 days with us celebrating- it was a super fun extended sleepover! EJ and I really loved them being here, they were like an Auntie and Uncle!






they even got us to smile together for these shots!










Christmas morning- some girls from the college came over :) I got a Larry Boy car and Mac- McQueen's trailer- I got some books and videos and puzzles too but they sure were amazed at how 'much' i got! I am so thankful for MiMi and Poppe and my friends who sent me packages with my presents in them!





Larry Boy! But i am a little concerned about Larry Boy and all the Veggie Tales- i mean they don't have arms?!





This was my Christmas Dinner #2 friends- the 2 little girls are twins in my Preschool class- there names are Huan Huan and Le Le - Huan Le means Joy - the same as Evie Joy's name Xi Le....and the little boy is a playmate from a playground- he was actually a little stressful to play with at my house...and our friend Sonia came over too :)





These girls are fun! The thing that stood out about Josiah this year was him retelling the Christmas story daily, acting it out with the nativity and singing Christmas carols- he learned Joy to the World in Chinese and sang it to all our company and around town- everyone loved that! He also made up his own version of "Angels We have heard on High, Glorrriiaaa...shepherds and wisemen!" A true blessing to hear him embracing songs of the Saviors birth.





Winnie and Ivan made us dinner, which i like much better than Mommy's Christmas dinner, but i wasn't too fond of the fish eyes!





our family with our special friend!





This is our friend Jack who we love :) He comes to English Corner at our house with all the girls...Anyways we really like Jack!




I was in a pretty good mood, willing to take lots of pictures with giddy college girls!





I was super sweet about getting a family picture- EJ not so much...





finally she was cooperative- my sister is "tiaopi" i tell everyone, meaning naughty!





here i was encouraging her because she finally decided to have a good attitude about the picture!


what a good brother i can be!



This was party #5- my teachers came! of course i was lookin sharp!



They were super fun guests- we played my wii dancing game until 11pm!













yeah, i'm a really good dancer!




1 comment:

Mimi and Poppe Rymer said...

Except for the fish eyeball (yuck) it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love how you helped Mom and Dad with all the company that came over!! So glad you have such nice friends!!!