Friday, November 18, 2011

the beginning of Evie Joy at Preschool

this is my cry face. when daddy drops me off i cry- my teachers say it doesn't last very long, but don't i look pitiful! this day i also began crying moments before Mommy arrived to pick me up so she took a pic to share :)

this is me with my class- i have 25 in my class- we are called the xiao xiao ban- the small small class :)




this is what i love to do- swing! sometimes i get to swing after class because we don't do that during class. mommy and daddy aren't real sure what we do in class. teachers told mommy we went for a walk and i made lots of friends :) also one day she asked me what i learned at class and i said "pai pai pai, kai kai kai" clapping my hands (pai is to clap your hands- not sure what the kai stands for - maybe kai xin- happy?)




me and brother after class!



Teacher Lu and Teacher






don't i look like a big girl?! the past few times my teachers promise i have not cried at all (not even a little bit). i say " i am a little girl, i am not a baby, i don't cry at class, but i still wear diapers so i'm not a big girl!" Evie Joy is too funny with her insight :)

No comments: