Monday, December 21, 2009

25 months JO

i'm still into dancin! this is me & auntie michelle dancin to the wiggles

this is me playing my new favorite game "sleep"
i get blanket, pillow, bunny & elephant out and read books to whoever plays with me




above- this is me at mimi and poppes' in the johnny jump up. i like to try all the infant seats/toys they set out for abigail and evie joy but it's alright bc i don't weih 25 pounds yet :)
below- this is me eatting a COOKIE with my distant cousin Chloe, sister Evie Joy & Great Aunt Josephine (she is Pappaw's Sister). We were at the extended family Christmas in Cleveland & I sure had a blast!




These days i'm really into trying to practice my abc's (sometimes i skip a few letters though) and counting (sometimes i skip a few numbers too)! I am finally saying "Yes!" Mommy and Daddy love this!

No comments: