Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Josiah's week of daycare

this is me after a long hard day at class - & i'm still reviewing :)!


This is my friend Sheila- We love Sheila! She came to China to see us & last week we got to see her in her hometown. She always knows lots of fun things to do with kidos like me. She took us to an animal park & I ABSOLUTELY loved it! That evening, my teachers told Mommy I kept saying "animals" over and over!






i wanted to share about how great Josiah did all week at daycare while we were attending meetings- he actually even slept on a mat! go figure, this is the kid who cannot ever sleep even after hours of trying if we are in the same room as him.

also, each day he received a progress report & some sweet comments about him i want to remember: "Josiah enjoyed playing with his 2 new friends...the 3 of them spent some time running from one end of the room to the other and laughing!" " We are really going to miss Josiah's great smile and happy-go-lucky attitude. The other children have such fun with Josiah!"

Josiah we are so proud of you & the big boy you are becoming! Yay Josiah!

No comments: