Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny Tales

This is me and my friend Issac eating lasagna Big Daddy made us! When i saw Evie Joy laying on her play mat, I was so cute
just looking at her, checking things out!
Then I just wanted to rub her sweet little hands (which I really like to do these days!)
& then I got a little adventurous and climbed in and out :)
Auntie Michelle came over to play with us
I made her practice multi-tasking - hold baby, read to me :)


MiMi and Poppe had fun holding Evie Joy



Here are a few funny tales:
Baby's 1st or 2nd day home, Jo patted the bean bag bed and said, "baby, jump jump!"
The next day, he put a car on her head.
We here him often practicing saying, "baby, waaa..."
This weekend he declared cherry tomatoes are balls & Cheerios are tools. Then, today he felft the baby needed a wrench to swing with!
Jo has also been cracking us up these tells by telling us "No No" when we do certain things he's not allowed to- ha ha! He is too funny!
We loooove our kids and hope we bring a smile to your face by sharing a glimpse into our world!




No comments: