Sunday, June 21, 2009

havin fun in Brunswick with my family

(above- this is actually me having fun with poppe)
havin some fried chicken at the big family bash
i danced up a storm and i think i met just about every person there

playing with cousin Paddy


decorating Grandma's sidewalk
(i also am trying to redecorate her flower garden)
fun times at the park with daddy and Big DAddy






in my cool turtle pool



playing with Uncle Dave



Big Daddy took me shopping at WalMart!

Chuck e Cheese

hangin with my cousins Joseph and Julianne


2 comments:

MimiRymer said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful time!!! So glad you are getting to meet so many family and friends!!! Stay safe! We love you, Mimi and Poppe

theluckyboys said...

AWW I'm so glad to see your family hanging out with Jo!!