Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Thursday, time for a new post!

so here are some random pictures from my life
above- the sewing lady that hems all my pants for around a buck a pair!
below- me running around- what else is new!
& of course waving at the camera
& one of new favs is climbing on the couch and just chilling :)
this morning it was cute to find me sitting up there with my cup and bib too :)
& one day i was lookin cute just hangin out in my tent
here is me visiting with my shoe shining friends

& these are some of the many stairs we have to climb :)

1 comment:

MimiRymer said...

Jo, you are such a friendly fellow!! I know all your friends there will miss you when you come to see Mimi and Poppi and Big Daddy and all the aunts and uncles and cousins the other folks here that love you. You have such a heart-warming smile!! We love you! Be good for Mommy and Daddy. We love them too!
Mimi