Thursday, October 23, 2008

my first haircut

this is my crazy hair a few weeks ago
we found (in our lil' vg city) this lil' kids' haircutting shop that had a motorcycle to sit on and everything for only a buck and a half- anyhow, i did real well sitting on the che during most of the cut, but then that lady cutting the top really bothered me so mom and dad let me play with the dirty toys for awhile (i was gonna have a bath as soon as we got home) and then they tried to hold me for the lady to finish up- i look real cute but no after pics, cause i was busy playin

also, my friend next door watched me this week (she wasn't told about my football skills prior) and when mom and dad got home, she told them how impressed she was with my football skills! i also got another tooth this week, on the R bottom (makes 5 now) and i successfully can take 2 steps on my own



1 comment:

God's girl said...

Aww he is incredibly adorable! Great haircut.

Much love,
Angela